Created attachment 47121 [details]
Platform: SLED 11 sp1 i586
build info: Libreoffice 3.4 rc1
When running the latest libreoffice testautomation script using plain
VCLtesttool with Libreoffice 3.4 rc1, the 'OeffnenDlg' object cannot be
testtool.bin -run testautomation/framework/optional/f_filedlg_dialogtest.bas
In the case tDialogTriggers, the OeffnenDlg.exists(1) will never find the
popping out file dialog. I have attached a sample result file as well.
Also calling OeffnenDlg.cancel() will cause a Windows/Control could not be
found error, thus the dialog cannot be cancelled successfully. It looks
the OeffnenDlg object cannot be handled by its buildin method now.
The dialog is defined in:
This type of dialogs are used many times (in 95 inc files) in the
testautomation script, so it could be a blocker for most of the test
+ The testtool binary I used can be found:
+ A sample result file is attached.
+ A proper hid.lst might be neccessary to resolve this problem? The
hid.lst file I used is also attached.
Created attachment 47122 [details]
And the problem is not there in Libreoffice 3.3 build with same hid.lst.
Hmm, hid.lst is not longer generated during L0-3.4 build.
All the changes go from the OOo CWS changehid. The following issues are
[automation] hid.lst is again static
Adjust help tooling and help content to non-numerical HIDs
Typo in sw/source/ui/shells/textsh.cxx
Help IDs always should be strings
The issue i#115122 mentions that there is only simple static
hid.lst with 5 entries in testautomation/global/hid/hid.lst. You might
see it at
Could you please try testautomation with the last testautomation sources
from the libreoffice-3-4 git branch or from master?
Thanks for the information! It makes a lot sense indeed, a static hid.lst
could be more convenient for testing :)
But with the new strategy, none of the the testautomation script in master/3-4
works for this problem. The feedback log shows also the same as original problem.
My testing environment:
with the latest testautomation script in testing repo:
+ 5b5d30e9f6fa99d2b0c168b3cb0fa00ef3d00cc7 (master branch)
+ 3012fcb96bb8c933d0bce79e281359ebb7c05fd3 (3.4 branch)
+ 3.4 release
[This is an automated message.]
This bug was filed before the changes to Bugzilla on 2011-10-16. Thus it
started right out as NEW without ever being explicitly confirmed. The bug is
changed to state NEEDINFO for this reason. To move this bug from NEEDINFO back
to NEW please check if the bug still persists with the 3.5.0 beta1 or beta2 prereleases.
Details on how to test the 3.5.0 beta1 can be found at:
more detail on this bulk operation: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFC-Operation-Spamzilla-tp3607474p3607474.html
The testtool has been removed.