Created attachment 47198 [details]
I use the following code to execute the query and output the results in the table:
REM исполнение запроса и получение результата
RowSet = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.RowSet")
RowSet.DataSourceName = "IT"
RowSet.Command = Query
REM msgbox oRes
Cell = Sheet.getCellByPosition(0, I)
Cell.String = RowSet.getString(1)
Cell = Sheet.getCellByPosition(1, I)
Cell.String = "Приход"
Cell = Sheet.getCellByPosition(2, I)
Cell.Value = CInt(RowSet.getString(2))
Cell = Sheet.getCellByPosition(3, I)
Cell.String = RowSet.getString(3)
REM формула подсчета остатка
Cell = Sheet.getCellByPosition(4, I)
Cell.Formula = "=E"+CStr(I)+"-C"+CStr(I+1)
Cell = Sheet.getCellByPosition(5, I)
Cell.String = RowSet.getString(4)
But the following problem is: by the output of these data I get not all three rows, but only two of them. The string "Картридж1" does not appear in the table. I've checked this in version 3.3 - as a result is displayed as a time all three lines
Reproducible with LibO 3.3.2 and LibO 3.4 rc2 (Linux). OK with OOo 3.3 and OOo dev300m106.
Note to attachment (id=47198) by Ishayahu: make PDF printer default before testing this, because the macro has to print.
In the next attachment compare the PDFs (made with CUPS PDF printer) by dofferent programs (LibO 3.3.2, LibO 3.4 rc2, OOo 3.3, OOo-dev300m106)
Created attachment 47212 [details]
output PDFs by different programs
RC2 is bit by bit identical with release version, so separate items in the version picker are useless. Changes have been discussed with Michael Meeks.
[This is an automated message.]
This bug was filed before the changes to Bugzilla on 2011-10-16. Thus it
started right out as NEW without ever being explicitly confirmed. The bug is
changed to state NEEDINFO for this reason. To move this bug from NEEDINFO back
to NEW please check if the bug still persists with the 3.5.0 beta1 or beta2 prereleases.
Details on how to test the 3.5.0 beta1 can be found at:
more detail on this bulk operation: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFC-Operation-Spamzilla-tp3607474p3607474.html
Dear bug submitter!
Due to the fact, that there are a lot of NEEDINFO bugs with no answer within the last six months, we close all of these bugs.
To keep this message short, more infos are available @ https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/NeedinfoClosure#Statement
Thanks for understanding and hopefully updating your bug, so that everything is prepared for developers to fix your problem.
reopening because not enough tested yet
in 3.6.1 shows exception, but I do not know if it is a bug or error in macro
in comment 1 bug was reproduced
I registered the example file as IT. Selected май 2012 to get the same data as in the output PDFs attached above. Ran the macro.
The string "Картридж1" appears at the bottom of the table.
In other words it seems to work for me with LibreOffice 3.6.1 on Windows 7. Could you please check if it works for you?
clio in comment 2 does not reveal the selection parameters to produce
the output in the attachment, so I do not know if it is right that I
get just one detail line on ubunt-natty (11.04), which identifies
itself as ...
tag libreoffice-184.108.40.206, Ubuntu package 1:3.3.4-0ubuntu1.4
An attempt to load the file in a recent build from master resulted in
fdo#55302 "FILEOPEN CRASH SIGSEGV on a particular embedded hsqldb
I have registered database using Tools->Options->LibreOffice Base->Databases
(fault of comment 9 was that database was not registered)
Then I commented out 2 lines:
at the end of macro more handy to test.
Tested in 3.6.0 on Windows XP 32 bit and in 3.6.1 on Fedora 64 bit.
It both cases string "Картридж1" appears.
IMHO status can be changed to WFM
From comparison of macro results to row counts from copying the
generated SELECT statement into the SQL Query window, I see no
problem. I am running a recent version of master, built and running
on ubuntu-natty (11.04).
As my result is from a different version of LO on a different
operating system and possibly from different selection criteria,
I am leaving the bug status at NEEDINFO.
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least 6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INVALID due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Dear Bug Submitter,
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INVALID due to inactivity and a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still present in the latest stable release, we need the following information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED and we will attempt to reproduce the issue.
Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details on the top section of FDO