Created attachment 47278 [details]
I was used this code:
DatabaseContext = createUnoService ("com.sun.star.sdb.DatabaseContext")
ITBase = DatabaseContext.getByName ("IT")
QueryP="SELECT КодАктива, Модель FROM Активы WHERE КодКатегорииАктива = 0 AND КодСтатуса= 0"
RowSet = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.RowSet")
RowSet.DataSourceName = "IT"
RowSet.Command = QueryP
But when it comes to "RowSet.execute()" - I get an Error without description. I was checked this in LibO 3.3 - all works correctly
This macro is in module "lib" - sub "SelectSuitableCartrige"
RC2 is bit by bit identical with release version, so separate items in the version picker are useless. Changes have been discussed with Michael Meeks.
[This is an automated message.]
This bug was filed before the changes to Bugzilla on 2011-10-16. Thus it
started right out as NEW without ever being explicitly confirmed. The bug is
changed to state NEEDINFO for this reason. To move this bug from NEEDINFO back
to NEW please check if the bug still persists with the 3.5.0 beta1 or beta2 prereleases.
Details on how to test the 3.5.0 beta1 can be found at:
more detail on this bulk operation: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFC-Operation-Spamzilla-tp3607474p3607474.html
Dear bug submitter!
Due to the fact, that there are a lot of NEEDINFO bugs with no answer within the last six months, we close all of these bugs.
To keep this message short, more infos are available @ https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/NeedinfoClosure#Statement
Thanks for understanding and hopefully updating your bug, so that everything is prepared for developers to fix your problem.
Not tested yet. Reopening
On Linux with a recent build from master the message box says ...
BASIC runtime error.
An exception occurred
Message: Syntax error in SQL expression.
(This is a true message, as far as I can see, as the SELECT statement
ends with an extra, "ASC".)
I am leaving the bug status unchanged because of my different
enviroment. However, if someone in the reporter's environment can
verify his result, then I suggest that we change bug summary to
complain about the blank message and start over with the bug process.
I think that the first step of that process would be to verify that
the problem still exists in newer versions of LibreOffice.
No problem described in original description in 3.6.2 on Windows XP 32 bit
IMHO status should be WFM
Several days without comment, and nothing from Ishayahu since the
original report. Setting WFM.