Please clear up <<http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/>!
for example never had any contents when I looked, what should that be for? The other WIN build repository often offer builds with strange contents:
libreoffice-3-4~2011-06-29_18.19.39_LibO_3.4.1rc1_Win_x86_install_en-US_de_fr.exe from 30-Jun-2011 -- what might have been th reason to do that build, we have had RC3 28-Jun-2011?
We are working on it, details see here:
Assigning preliminary to mmyself.
I can't do anything here.
Currently we have daily-folders
1. [DIR] MinGW_cross-compilation/ 30-Sep-2011 01:12 -
2. [DIR] Provo_Windows_x86_Tinderbox/ 19-May-2011 16:11 -
3. [DIR] Voreppe_Win32_Tinderbox/ 08-Sep-2011 21:36 -
4. [DIR] Windows_2008R2/ 15-Nov-2011 22:43 -
5. [DIR] Windows_Release_Configuration/ 06-Apr-2011 14:37 -
6. [DIR] Windows_XP_SP3/ 29-Aug-2011 08:12 -
7. [DIR] fdo37195/
1. currently are active
2. currently inactive? Can be deleted?
3. currently are active
4. Never saw it before. No idea what it might be for
5. currently inactive?
6. Was for the daily dev build some times ago, currently inactive?
7. can be deleted, was only created for 1 particular test version.
seems to be obsolete?
Well, the old intention of course has become obsolete. But still <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/> is a maze, it would be nice to have a table of contents