Created attachment 51089 [details]
Document, where I can reproduce this, please don't use it's content otherwise than for debugging
It has been happening to me for long time, but today I have accidentally found a reproducible case.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached document
2. Be sure the web layout is chosen (should be saved in the document) [ View | Web Layout ]
3. Display recorded changes [ Edit | Changes | Show ]
4. Hide them again
= Page break is shown above last heading ("Zajímavá aplikace, ale chtělo by to více...").
5. Display recorded changes again
= Page break is gone.
6. Hide them again
= Page break is back.
7. Change layout to print [ View | Print Layout ]
= Page break changes it's position and is displayed as suspected.
8. Change layout back to web [ View | Web Layout ]
= Page break is gone.
I suppose, there should be no page breaks in web layout.
This bug doesn't affect all documents, but it is not the first time I can see a page break in web layout.
Attaching a screenshot and the document. Please don't use it's content otherwise than for debugging.
Created attachment 51090 [details]
Screenshot of the bug
I've found more documents, if needed, let me know.
[This is an automated message.]
This bug was filed before the changes to Bugzilla on 2011-10-16. Thus it
started right out as NEW without ever being explicitly confirmed. The bug is
changed to state NEEDINFO for this reason. To move this bug from NEEDINFO back
to NEW please check if the bug still persists with the 3.5.0 beta1 or beta2 prereleases.
Details on how to test the 3.5.0 beta1 can be found at:
more detail on this bulk operation: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/RFC-Operation-Spamzilla-tp3607474p3607474.html
Still present in LOdev 3.5.0beta2.
It is settings related. When I use default settings, it is not happening, but when I copy my old settings from stable release, it is present.
for me not reproducible with LO 184.108.40.206 (Win7 Home, 64bit)
Does this issue still persist for you with the latest release of LO?
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (220.127.116.11 or later): https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)
Thank you for your help!
-- The LibreOffice QA Team
This NEW Message was generated on: 2015-03-03
This bug report has not been independently confirmed. Its status should have been UNCONFIRMED.
According to comment #5 and my own tests with LibreOffice 18.104.22.168.0+ built at home under Ubuntu 14.10 x86-64 (not reproducible), I close this bug report as WorksForMe.
Please, feel free to reopen if you disagree.
Best regards. JBF