WebBrowser Build: Chrome 9.0.597.107, IE 8
1. OpenURL https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/manage_testcases.cgi
2. Login with an admin ID
3. Select from the Product select box: Libreoffice (Problem 1.)
4. Select from the Branch select box: * Master Function Regression Test (Problem 2.)
5. Select from any items in of the Test Group and Test Subgroup (Problem 2.)
1. In IE 8, the page simply sticks to "Filtering test list..."
2. In Chrome 9, the test cases in testcase select box do not actually
reflect the filtered category. The box always shows ALL cases.
+ These functions work quite fine in Firefox 7.
I managed to fix Problem 1 (IE up to version 8 lacks support to a certain function). See https://gitorious.org/litmus/litmus/commit/9bf864ab69045b674a33a15960d8f575fdb71b50.
Problem 2 is a bit tougher. It looks like Gecko-based browsers are the only ones supporting display:none on <option> elements, and this is what Litmus relies on. I'll try to fix it too though.
Problem 2 fixed in https://gitorious.org/litmus/litmus/commit/6d830fddb166f4c07fc9a468940cedcac19432be. Instead of using display:none on <option> elements, I now maintain a clone of the <select> element with all <option> elements, and clone relevant options to the real <select> the user interacts with.
Many thanks to Rimas fixing all of these :)
Verified on: Chrome 9.0.597.107, IE 8