The problem is:
The column's headers disappear without any reason
after scrolling down the sheet.
Sometimes a black line appears instead of the headers
(3 points thiner, I guess).
Selecting a cell makes its column header visible.
Scrolling down and up do not make headers visible.
1) scroll down (the headers have disappeared, thus)
2) select a cell (its header appears again)
3) scroll up -> the header is still visible
but it also appears in the middle of
It occurs on:
- Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1 build 7601 (v6.1.7601)
- LibreOffice 3.4.3 (000340m1 Build 302)
- ATI Radeon HD 5700 (Catalyst v11.10)
Thanks for bugreport
Please, verify if in last version of LibreOffice still reproducible
And with latest version of Video drivers
The problem is no more reproducible and seems to be not really LibreOffice business since I did not upgrade it since (it still is the same release 3.4.3).
Since then, the video driver, the OS and the Java runtime have been updated.
I believe this bug could be closed.
Thanks for additional testing