On start after a Libre Office has crashed a dialog first asks to restore the open file(s). Then it asks to submit a crash report. Add an option to permanently disable that second dialog from ever appearing.
"A report of the crash was created to help us identify the reason why
LibreOffice crashed. Click 'Next' to get to the Error Report Tool or press
'Cancel' to skip this step."
Duplicate of 'Bug 37206 - Recovery window shows error report text'
[Status: RESOLVED FIXED]
1. How can it be a duplicate if bug 37206 is stated to be resolved in 3.4.beta and 43042 concerns a problem in 3.4.4 ?
2. 37206 describes the problems as "pretends to have created an error
report, but "continue" does not show a report.". That is not the bug I described. The problem is not the unavailability of a crash report. The problem is _any_ window asking for a crash report. I requested an option to permanently and absolutely prevent Libre Office from asking me to submit a crash report.
On the basis of 1 and 2, unduplicate this bug report.
1. Bug 37206 is fixed in LibO Master (target: LibO 3.5),
see https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=37206#c4 .
2. Libo Master [LibO-dev 3.5.0 Build ID: 20baf7f-ca7e6f5-c4bb9bd (2011-11-15)]
doesn't show this dialog (crash report) any more.
a. See http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2f800d902f060fdb43a56e381264e0b626f1af2f
[fdo#37206 toggle default config to false for crash-reporter installed]
b. See attached screenshots 'recovery' (1-3).
Created attachment 53678 [details]
Screenshot: recovery window 1
Created attachment 53679 [details]
Screenshot: recovery window 2
Created attachment 53680 [details]
Screenshot: recovery window 3
1. ok, thanks for clearing that up.
2. ok, the functionality in the screenshot is what I request so in that case this is indeed a duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 37206 ***