1) go to Tools menu > Macros > Organize macros... > LibreOffice Basic
2) Basic IDE is opened
3) go to View menu > Toolbars > Language...
4) In Language toolbar, click on 'Manage Language' button
5) 'Manage User Interface Language [$1]' dialog is opened
6) The [$1] in the dialog title should be replaced by the current library name, something like 'Manage User Interface Language [Standard]'
Tested on LibreOffice 3.5.0 RC1/Ubuntu.
Hi Gustavo :-)
Thanks - confirmed
On pc Debian x86-64 with 4.1 sources updated 1 week ago, I don't know how to try to reproduce since when I got Basic IDE opened, I can't select View menu.
Do you still reproduce this with newer LO version (last one is 4.1.3)?
It is solved. Tested on 4.0.5 and 4.1.3.