I had RTF document created with WordPad in Microsoft Windows 7.
It was opened correctly in LibreOffice, but I did some modifikations and saved it. After saving, text was corrupted near these letters: č, ė, ū. Opening in MS WordPad also show corrupted text. So I decided, that this is problem with saving.
Then I created new document with text "Tačiau" and saved it; reopened well.
Then I marked all text, in font name field manually entered "Calibri" , pressed Enter, saved document again. Reopened document and see corrupted text: before some letters (e.g., ė, č, ū) new lines added; after these letters – missing some letters.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Write text with letter č (for example, "Tačiau")
2. Save document as RTF
3. Reopen document
4. Force to change font to not installed font "Calibri"
5. Save document again
6. Reopen document
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 48356 ***