Created attachment 61702 [details]
Example of bug discovered
attached is a file which, I hope, illustrates the problem:
1) create new Calc document,
2) fill rectangular range with values(numbers) thus creating a matrix M by N
3) highlight and copy
4) choose cell nearby upper boundary of the spreadsheet,
5) Paste special (Ctrl+Shift+V), choose All, Link, Transpose
6) in attached file transposing failed in two cases: into C10 cell
and K20 cell, but
7) astonishingly pasting the same data but from range K13 (origin 2nd) into K20
Copying and pasting special with transpose
from some first (7?) rows is always incorrect.
Beginning from 8th row the same makes good result.
LO, 3.5.3, XP & Win7. Ubuntu not tested.
Tested in 126.96.36.199 (Windows)