Steps how to reproduce with Server Installation of "LibreOffice 3.6.0beta1 German UI/Locale [Build-ID: 1f1cdd8] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit)
1. New WRITER document
2. Create a default table using Icon (click Table icon, <ok> )
3. click first cell, input a single letter into each cell
4. Select all table with 2x <control+a>
5. Menu 'Insert -> Object -> Chart <Finish>
> Chart appears above table
> all unselected, caret between table and chart
7. <ctrl+a> to select all, <control+c> to copy.
8. Menu 'New -> Text document'
> Creates new Text document
Copies chart + Table into new document
10. Click into bottom left cell
11. Menu 'Table -> Split Table' <ok> with default "copy heading"
> seocnd Table appears
12. Undo 2 times, then redo 2 times
Expected: Chart + 2 Tables restored
CRASH already [Reproducible] with "LibreOffice 3.3.3 German UI/Locale [OOO330m19 (Build:301) tag libreoffice-126.96.36.199] on German WIN7 Home Premium (64bit) and OOo 3.2, so seems inherited from OOo.
NEW due to fixed AOOo Bug
Exotic proceeding, so only "major" although crash
Please set Status to ASSIGNED and add yourself to "Assigned To" if you accept this Bug.
Reproducible with LibO 3.5.3 on Ubuntu 12.04 64Bit (VirtualBox). I sent an Ubuntu Error Report.
reproducible with LO 188.8.131.52 (Win7 Home, 64bit)
@Caolan: not yet cherry-picked, but fixed in AOO :)
(In reply to comment #3)
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/show_bug.cgi?id=119912 status:
> RESOLVED FIXED
> commit http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1348006
cherry-picked a while back before 4-1 branch as http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2c737cedd914e30b013b090392a43a4cb48e62a6
can you confirm that it fixes this problem (or does it persist) in 4.1/master