Windows only. The Save As dialog every time offers the path to save that was used for the last saved document. And so is exporting to PDF.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any text document in Writer
2. Save in any location using Save As dialog. This is Location1
3. Close document or close the entire application
4. Open any text document in a location different to Location1.
5. Try to open Save As dialog. Check the offered path. This will be Location1
5. Invoke Export PDF tool. The offered path will be Location1.
Yesterday I edited a document, saved it, and today I opened a completly different document from a completly different path, maybe, this time from a removable drive - and WTF! Export PDF dialog offers me yesterday's path, from where I must made a thousand clicks to get near the original.
The normal behavior is first to offer the path, where the original document was opened, or system "My Documents" path for newly created documents.
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 51149 ***