Problem description: I added 'LibreOffice Basic' and Record Macro to the Standard toolbar. Only LO Basic appears.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Right click on Standard toolbar
2. Click on Toolbars, choose Standard
3. Choose Save In LO Calc
4. Select the separator above LO Help
5. Click the Add button on the right
6. Choose category BASIC and Command Record Macro
7. Make sure they're both checked to appear
8. Click OK
Current behavior: Only 'LO Basic' appears in the toolbar.
Expected behavior: Both 'LO Basic' and the Record Macro icon should appear.
Platform (if different from the browser):
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
This also happens in v 220.127.116.11
Recording macros has been shifted to "experimental" features. You can activate it by checking the ad-hoc checkbox in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General.
In version 3.6 there is a special checkbox for activating macros recorder under checkbox for experimental features.
So closing this bug as NotABug. Please feel free to reopen if this does not resolve the problem for you.