1. Outline doesn't contain all the text on the slides. In fact Outline is usually almost empty.
2. No way to export the whole text from the presentation. The only way I found is: ODP -> PDF -> TXT (with pdftotext)
Thank you Ildar for the bug report. Could you please give some more information on the bug and maybe even attach a sample document to the bug.
I tried to reproduce it, but in my case Outline contains all the text. So, here everything works as expected.
1. New fresh presentation.
2. Push "T" on the toolbar to add a new Text box on a slide.
3. Type "Text not seen in the Outline"
4. Switch to the Outline.
I see: the text entered appeared on the slide preview,
but not in the Outline.
This behavior is reproducible with LO 18.104.22.168 (Win7 Home, 64bit), but I don't think that this a bug, because in your case you are entering text in a separate textbox in the normal view and in my opinion the outline view is another way to create an easy presentation by entering the title and the text in the outline view. If you enter the text in the outline view and afterwards switch to the normal view, then you will see that it is shown correctly in the title and the main text frame.
The main window of the outline view is not a type of a preview and therefore you can't see this textbox in the main window as also any other items like pictures. But you can see them in the preview section of the outline view in the left column and there I can see your textbox.
@Ildar: Or is my understanding wrong and you mean that you can't see the textbox in the left preview column of the outline view?
Can anybody else confirm this?
I mean I want to see all the text in the Outline. That may be convenient to Copy+Paste texts from a presentation. (that's one use case)
This is 2 bugs in one.
bug 1: This is indeed a problem. Claiming this bug for this problem. Confirming
bug 2: see bug #62157
The only content box that is shown in the Outline is the first one, so the Outline doesn't even work well with some of the default layouts.
1) Choose a layout with 2 or more Content boxes.
2) Type in a Content box other than the top leftmost one.
3) Switch to the Outline view. The text won't be there.
I'm testing this in LibreOffice 22.214.171.124, will test on a more up-to-date build later.