Created attachment 70489 [details]
Text document containg two screenshots showing first-click and second-click results
Problem description: When editing a page to create multiple columns using the columns tab on the Page Style dialogue box, selecting a layout does not enable the selection choices fully.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Right-click in a page to open the Page Style dialogue box.
2. Select the Columns tab.
3. Left-click once on a multiple columns icon, for example the two columns layout icon.
4. The border around the selected icon changes slightly, part of the Separator line section is enabled.
5. A second left-click on the columns icon changes the icon border to a black double line, and the Separator line section is fully enabled.
Current behavior: As described above.
Expected behavior: A black double line to indicate the selected icon and the Separator line section to be fully enabled on the first click
Platform (if different from the browser): Win XP Home SP3, Win 7 64bit
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
This behaviour was also present in release 3.4.5
Build ID: 33224f4f11a05cfad2249e812fcc2975fbb61f6
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 bit
Tested under Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64 using:
- v184.108.40.206 OOO330m19 Build: 6
- v220.127.116.11 OOO340m1 Build: 602
- v18.104.22.168 Build ID: 3215f89-f603614-ab984f2-7348103-1225a5b
- v22.214.171.124 Build ID: e183d5b
- v126.96.36.199 Build ID: 2e2573268451a50806fcd60ae2d9fe01dd0ce24
- v188.8.131.52 Build ID: 0a0440ccc0227ad9829de5f46be37cfb6edcf72
Under v184.108.40.206 the behaviour, in terms of the initial click highlighting the Columns selection with a pale outline and the second click outlining with a strong double line, is the same. The Height and Position fields however do not highlight even after the second click, as the Line field is set to "None" by default. It is therefore not possible to compare this dialog in this version with the same in later versions.
All later versions listed behave in the manner described in the report. Version set to 3.4.5 as per comment #1, although the behaviour may date back to the beginning of the v3.4 series.
Could not reproduce.
Build ID: c4c7d32d0d49397cad38d62472b0bc8acff48dd6
Changed to RESOLVED WORKSFORME.