Problem description: After opening a .odt file created in LibreOffice with Microsoft Word 2010, LibreOffice does not show a preview of the document when it is selected in a file manager.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a .odt file with any content in Writer.
2. Open that file with Microsoft Word 2010. Word says that the file is corrupt and cannot be opened (this may in itself be a bug in that Writer cannot create files recognizable by Word) but it recovers the source of the document and displays it normally.
3. Make some changes to the document and save it.
4. Make LibreOffice your default program for .odt files.
5. Click on the file in a file browser.
Current behavior: LibreOffice does not show a preview of the file, but instead the Writer icon.
Expected behavior: LibreOffice should display a preview of the file's contents.
Operating System: Windows 7
Version: 188.8.131.52 release
For 2. -->This bug is a Word bug AND on Safe a preview has to be stored inside the file --> Problem @MS Office