The Tibetan-localized website http://bo.libreoffice.org/ displays only the following text: "The requested page could not be found."
(Looks like plain text -- not even serving-up HTML)
Tashi Wangdue (localized site Contact, per the wiki), writes:
> Funny..... What happened to this site. do you have any suggestion?
> I will do my best to make it work
Hopefully this just a minor issue (the site doesn't get much traffic, so we haven't noticed until now... :-)
That seems to be a bug in the Wiki, on <http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/> that URI is without link, what might mean "is planned, but currently does not exist"
Tashi Wangdue seems to have no Bugzilla account?
(In reply to comment #1)
> That seems to be a bug in the Wiki, on
> <http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/> that URI is without link,
> what might mean "is planned, but currently does not exist"
Ah, okay. Based on Tashi's response, it sounded like the site had existed at one time.
(Tashi did sound interested in helping to fix the site, and perhaps would be interested in creating one if we don't have such a localization yet)
> Tashi Wangdue seems to have no Bugzilla account?
Yes, that does appear to be the case. I've pinged him via email and asked him to add himself to the cc: on this bug.
Somebody deleted the error page, set it up again.
Font looks funny here (page is set to Tibetan) but preferable to before.
(In reply to comment #3)
> # closing
What about the link on the wiki page? Should we <nowiki> that, or?
I removed links to not existing international sites from Wiki
Can you please also check other international Websites with the same problem?
Browser message "could not be found:
Any Idea concerning the ugly small characters? <http://ml.libreoffice.org/> looks better
> Can you please also check other international Websites with the same problem?
Silverstripe apparently changed its attitude and doesn't show unpublished error-pages anymore.
> Browser message "could not be found:
This subdomain had entirely "disappeared" from zonefile and Apache.
> Any Idea concerning the ugly small characters? <http://ml.libreoffice.org/>
> looks better
This page displays properly for me but I think I can see what you mean here http://bo.libreoffice.org/
Seems to be up to the fonts on one's machine as well as to the browser language and the languages the browser supports and if not, with what it "thinks" to replace a missing font properly.
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present on a currently supported version of LibreOffice (22.214.171.124 or later): https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the version of LibreOffice and your operating system, and any changes you see in the bug behavior
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a short comment that includes your version of LibreOffice and Operating System
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not appropriate in this case)
Thank you for your help!
-- The LibreOffice QA Team
This NEW Message was generated on: 2015-02-19
This bug report is outdated.
http://www.libreoffice.org/international-sites/ does no longer exist. It has been replaced with https://www.libreoffice.org/community/nlc/.
On this webpage all clickable link has a working target, sometimes with a page "under construction" but no error 404.
So I close this bug report as WorksForMe. Please, feel free to reopen if you disagree.
Best regards. JBF