Using LibreOffice Draw 220.127.116.11 in Fedora 19 x86 64bit or Widnows 7 64bit, EPS clipart is not output in printing or PDF export.
Steps to recreate:
1. download and uncompress http://www.cisco.com/web/about/ac50/ac47/3015_eps.zip
2. Open LibreOffice Draw
3. Select Gallary from Tools Menu
4. Click New Theme... button
5. Click [Find Files...] button and select the directory in which you uncompressed the .eps files
6. Click [Add All] button
7. Select the theme you created to display the clipart you added
8. Drag and drop one or more added clipart items onto the drawing
9. Optional: Add any other objects and text to the drawing
Select Export as PDF from the File menu and perform the export
Open the exported .pdf document with any PDF viewer and observe that the .eps clipart item is not there or not visible.
Method 2: print the drawing
Observe that the .eps clipart is not printed or not visible.
Method 3: open an existing LibreOffice Draw .odg file created with a previous version of LO that contains the EPS clipart and print or export to PDF.
Observe that the EPS clipart is no longer visible in the output.
I did not test EPS clipart output in the other LibreOffice components yet but I can if that will help.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 64161 ***