Created attachment 86953 [details]
the docx test file
Problem description: A MS Word docx file was opened in LibreOffice 126.96.36.199. The date field in the text - which normally sits in a single cell, aligned right, is placed in a line and aligned left.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open testdocument.docx in LibreOffice 188.8.131.52
2. Open testdocument.docx in MS Office 2007.
3. Compare position and format of the date field (the current date is iinserted).
- See screenshots.
- In MS Office, the date "1. October 2013" is placed in a cell which is aligned right.
- In LibreOffice, the date sits not in a cell but in a line which is ok but the positioning is wrong. Normally, the date is aligned right.
Expected behavior: The field should be aligned on the right side as in MS Office.
Created attachment 86954 [details]
screenshot from LibreOffice
Created attachment 86955 [details]
screenshot from MS Office
Can't reproduce this, tested using Mac OSX 10.9 with LibreOffice Version: 184.108.40.206 Build ID: 70feb7d99726f064edab4605a8ab840c50ec57a
Can you please retest using LibreOffice 4.1.3?
Created attachment 89296 [details]
Screenshot LibreOffice 220.127.116.11 on Mac OSX
(In reply to comment #3)
> Can't reproduce this, tested using Mac OSX 10.9 with LibreOffice Version:
> 18.104.22.168 Build ID: 70feb7d99726f064edab4605a8ab840c50ec57a
> Can you please retest using LibreOffice 4.1.3?
> Kind regards,
We re-tested the bug in 4.1.3, and it looks allright now.
thanks for testing out and also glad to hear it works for you too. Let's mark it as worksforme because we don't know which patch did resolve this bug