1. One new document in Writer.
2. Click on "Show Draw Functions" icon from toolbar.
3. New toolbar is displayed at the bottom of window. Click on Rectangle and draw object on canvas.
4. Object is still selected. Press CTRL+C to copy object.
5. Press CTRL+V to paste the object.
6. Click mouse on object and move.
Expected: There are two objects one of top of another and moving one object and original should stay at the same place.
What happens: Original object is moved. It looks like paste is not working.
If you compare the same with Draw you will notice that repeating above steps object is copied fine. So in Draw it is working fine.
1. Repeat steps 1 to 4 from case 1.
2. Press <ESC> key to deselect object.
3. Repeat steps 5 to 6.
Expected & what happens: See "Expected" from case 1. So working fine!
1. Repeat all steps from case 2.
2. Press CTRL+V and expected is to get another object, but instead one of the object just disappear!
Also case 3 is working fine in Draw, but not working fine in Writer.
Operating System: Windows XP
Version: 220.127.116.11 release
This issue is handled, discussed, explained in bug 55582.
Thanks for your report & regards,
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 55582 ***