Created attachment 90189 [details]
screenshot showing a downloadable link to the spell-checker yesterday 22:50
The process to submit an extension is very difficult to understand for an outsider. I finally managed yesterday to get my spell-checker published and downloadable by friend (screenshot).
Tonight, the download section has disappeared without notice or email nothing.
Steps to reproduce:
Current behavior: It took me 3 months to get to a working page, it disappears the next day.
Expected behavior: have a formal dialogue with a person in charge of checking submission. There is no obvious way to have a contact.
Operating System: All
I cannot comment on any problems with the extensions website (maybe Andreas on CC can), and was right now able to download both an 1.3.1 <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/releases/1.3.1/oxt-extension-file> from <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/releases/1.3.1> and an older 1.3 <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/releases/1.3/oxt-file-dict-bm-013.oxt> from <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/releases/1.3>.
But I noticed the following:
* The 1.3.1 file "oxt-extension-file" does not have an ".oxt" filename extension, so LO will not detect it is an extension and will not be able to install it. (Both 1.3.1 and 1.3 filenames are a bit odd, "oxt-extension-file" and "oxt-file-dict-bm-013.oxt". I'd suggest to remove the redundant "oxt", "extension", and "file" parts from the filenames and use something like "dict-bm-13.oxt" and "dict-bm-131.oxt" instead.)
* The description.xml contained in the 1.3.1 oxt-extension-file still claims it is version 1.3, not 1.3.1.
* What looks odd is that <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/releases/1.3> declares version 1.3 as licensed CC-by-sa-v3 while <http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/bambara-bamanakan-spell-checker/releases/1.3.1> declares version 1.3.1 as licensed OSI.
The infrastructure team has moved its ticketing to Redmine
Details on how to handle infra bugs are available at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Infrastructure
Redmine is available at http://redmine.documentfoundation.org and everyone can create an account
We believe your bug has been solved in the meantime. If this is wrong, please feel free to re-open a ticket in Redmine.