Bug 72675 - ItemList localization bug
Summary: ItemList localization bug
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: LibreOffice (show other bugs)
(earliest affected)
Hardware: Other All
: medium normal
Assignee: Tamás Zolnai
Whiteboard: target:4.3.0
Depends on:
Reported: 2013-12-13 11:26 UTC by Andras Timar
Modified: 2014-02-04 12:51 UTC (History)
1 user (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Andras Timar 2013-12-13 11:26:39 UTC
Open LibreOffice 4.2 beta2, localized.
Tree items under Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev are not localized.

In cui/source/options/treeopt.src there are 16 elements in ItemList. In po files there are 17 (mostly), because Expert Config was not removed. 

I tested --with-langs=en-US hu sl. hu had 17 elements, sl had 16. In workdir/SrsPartMergeTarget/cui/source/options/treeopt.src this tree was not localized (even not in Slovenian, which matched!). 

Then I tested --with-lang=en-US sl. In workdir/SrsPartMergeTarget/cui/source/options/treeopt.src this tree was localized in Slovenian -- good.
Comment 1 Andras Timar 2014-02-04 12:51:24 UTC
Fixed in master.