Created attachment 91424 [details]
Contains 1 Image, 1 SmartArt and 1 Shape
For the attached document,
- File gets corrupt after Roundtrip.
File should not get corrupt after Roundtrip.
Description of issue :
- File contains a page having 1 Image, 1 SmartArt and 1 Shape
- Cause of corruption :- In document.xml, there is wrong sequence for xml tag <w:drawing>
- The sequence is :
If changed this sequence to,
then the file opens up without corruption.
- Shape comes under <mc:AlternateContent></mc:AlternateContent> tag.
- The problem exists only with the combination of following,
a] Image, SmartArt, Shape
b] SmartArt, Image, Shape
I can confirm the file gets corrupt after RT, tested using Windows 8.1 with LibreOffice Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+
Build ID: 8102d45911bf3c47ce7ee15d3db89b0024c3bff8
TinderBox: Win-x86@39, Branch:master, Time: 2013-12-29_09:34:00 and MS Word 2010.
Pallavi Jadhav committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#73227: Fix for corruption after RT
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.