While I was using a LibreOffice product I got a notification that there was a new update available. I ddownloaded the .msi file and started the update. Afret about 20min it told me that it could not communicate with the installer. I told it to retry and it still did not work. I rebooted and tried again, now it tells me that an installation is in progress and I should let it finish. I tried to uninstall and it tells me that an installation is in progress and I should let it finish.
I had LibreOffice 4.1.3 and was trying to update to 4.1.4.
I am running Windows 8.1
(In reply to comment #1)
Is this problem still reproducible in the latest version? (currently stable version: 4.1.6; fresh version: 4.2.5)
Has this issue occurred with 4.3.x?
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED, if the problem persists. Change to RESOLVED WORKSFORME, if the problem went away.
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INVALID
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
This NEEDINFO Message was generated on: 2015-06-08
Dear Bug Submitter,
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INVALID due to inactivity and a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still present in the latest stable release, we need the following information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED and we will attempt to reproduce the issue.
Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details on the top section of FDO
Message generated on: 2015-07-18