Created attachment 92841 [details]
Dispaly Unit label for X-axis or Y-axis in not exported in LO.
- Open attached file on LO.
- Export file as docx on LO.
- Open exported file on MS Word.
- Display unit labels are not visible on MS Word.
- It shoud save display unit labels properly and display it properly on MS Word
after saving file on LO.
* This display unit indicates the "unit" type of X or Y axis data.
* To reproduce this on MS, creat a chart with numbered data on X or Y axis.
Then left mouse click on any numbered data axis. It will show menu.
Then got FormatAxis->Axis Options->display Units.
Created attachment 92842 [details]
Saved On LO.
Reproducible, tested using Mac OSX 10.9 with LibreOffice Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ Build ID: dcca10d4e26d4602d9ac4f0b340b52c31fe086e3
TinderBox: MacOSX-x86@49-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-02-01_02:04:21
Opened using Word for Mac 2011.
sushil_shinde committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
fdo#74112 Added properties to store chart display unit information in import.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
Created attachment 99798 [details]
Doesn't look fixed to me; comparison MS 2013
Looks fixed to me, tested using Linux Mint x64 with LibreOffice Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha1+
Build ID: f3070563c3071e05e9c448e261fec1e397bffb48
Locale: nl-BE (nl_BE.UTF-8)
File opened using Word 2010.
Created attachment 115655 [details]
Original left, roundtripped right -> OK