I use doc file in which some information on converting to PDF gets repeated, although it is not present if original document. Also some redundant information is also coming.
Is it due to some memory leakage or less memory during conversion process of Libre Office SDK.
Platform is Windows x64
please upload a test file an a screenshot about pre- and post-conversion differences. otherwise it will be impossible to debug.
Steps to produce above use case are::
1. Create document file, add text on different pages
with different fontts size, styles and colors
2. Press convert to PDF
3. After conversion, PDF file formed, contains content on same page as repeated, or missing, or not maintaing font styles.
In other scenario::
On conversion of xls/xlsx to PDF contaiing images, images were missing from PDF.
Empty PDF was formed.
Created attachment 93228 [details]
Above file contains information which gets redundant, like footer and headers get printed twice. Charts are not coming in conversion.
Created attachment 108573 [details]
PDF save from Word 2010
PDF from Word 2010 for your enjoyment.
This report appears to refer to several issues, and needs to be broken down into multiple individual reports, each containing one well described issue.
Please raise individual bugs, each containing:
- A minimal document illustrating a single issue (with as few pages as possible)
- A description of the single issue
- A PDF exported from LO on your platform (the result can vary between platforms and versions - we need to see exactly what you see)
- A PDF exported from Word for comparison, if the issue relates specifically to a difference in rendering from Word