I am using Libo APIs to try to export a CALC and i need to convert the available bytes to OOInputSteam. The code is
byte byteArr = bos.toByteArray(); // These are the bytes to available data
oois = new OOInputStream(byteArr);
loadProps[loadProps.length-1] = new PropertyValue();
loadProps[loadProps.length-1].Name = "InputStream";
loadProps[loadProps.length-1].Value = oois;
long starttime = System.nanoTime();
xComponentLoader.loadComponentFromURL("private:stream", "_blank", 0, loadProps);
loadComponentFromURL part runs through the OOINputstream's readbyte method. I have tried and used the differnet versions of LibreOffice. LibreOffice188.8.131.52 get 55 iteration and some 40000 bytes. LibreOffice4.1.5 get 6264 iteration and 74000 bytes for the same calc documents. These version takes the different time to finish the load which is quiet less in version 184.108.40.206. Are these the issues with the other version? Which is the right version to use for?
*** Bug 76051 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The time API was changed between 4104 and 415
@Sugam : please include sample Calc document and macro code enabling us to reproduce the behaviour otherwise we won't be able to look at this.
@Alex Thurgood: I found the differences at OpenOffice and LibreOffice manifest.xml. I need to add the path of macro Library and Module names in manifest explicitly and everything worked fine. I am not sure if this is an issue or this is how it's supposed to work!! Thanks.
(In reply to Alex Thurgood from comment #3)
> @Sugam : please include sample Calc document and macro code enabling us to
> reproduce the behaviour otherwise we won't be able to look at this.
Thanks for getting back, closing as wfm