Created attachment 99093 [details]
Open the attached file using programs LibreOffice-4.2.4 and LibreOfficeDev-4.3.0.
‘LibreOfficeDev-4.3.0’ loses the frame’s (object’s) background bitmap.
It’s the loss of data and the regression to the ‘LibreOffice-4.2.4’. Therefore the error status is blocker.
Created attachment 99096 [details]
LibO-4.2.4 vs LibOdev-4.3.0
I confirm this bug for:
1. OS - Windows XP sp2 64-bit Edition
- Build ID: fa51b556800f332b311786770b3d6e57b65f615c
TinderBox: Win-x86@51-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2014-05-10_23:16:23;
- Build ID: 248145f99e95cc30bb6231a8e5ea4e294f147040
TinderBox: Win-x86@51-TDF, Branch:MASTER, Time: 2014-05-14_08:18:01
2. OS - Lubuntu 14.04 amd64
- ID сборки: 45c89d62b527abec07072074484bd596ab1aa04a
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-05-15_02:55:02
Created attachment 99152 [details]
Correct ODT file created by LibO-4.2.4
A. The history of the file 'blank_edit_406.odt' (attachment 99093 [details]):
The file 'blank_edit.doc' (attachment 99125 [details]) has been opened by LibreOffice-4.0.6 and then was saved as the ODT format.
B. It is possible that this error is correlated with other bugs (bug 78755, bug 78756). So I tried to create the ODT file (see attachment), which all Writers will open correctly, as WinWord-2007.
I used WinWord-2007, Writer-4.2.4, text document 'blank_edit.doc' (attachment 99125 [details]) and files (image1.jpeg and image2.wmf) that were extracted from the container ‘blank_edit.docx/word/media/..’ (attachment 99108 [details]).
1. The file 'blank_edit.doc' (attachment 99125 [details]) was opened by WinWord 2007 and saved as RTF format.
2. The RTF file has been opened by Writer-4.2.4, edited and saved as ODT format (blank_edit-424rtf.odt, see attachment).
3. Edit the RTF file:
a. Options sets of the Table 1:
Table Format > Table: Alignment=Manual; Spacing – Left=8.19cm, Right=0.
b. The Frame moved to the upper-left corner of the page.
c. The Graphic object of the Frame was deleted.
d. New file (image2.wmf) was inserted instead of the remote graphic object. The Anchor of the new image was installed To Paragraph.
e. The frame’s option ‘Background’ was set as the graphics. The file ‘image1.jpeg’ was selected as the background image:
Format > Frame/Object… > Background: As=Graphic, File [Brose]=image1.jpeg
f. The frame’s height was slightly expanded so that last paragraph of the frame became visible.
g. Font Size is set to 2 pt for the paragraph that lies between 1st and 2nd Tables.
I hope that the description (content.xml) of the attached file will help solve the problem.
OK in LibreOffice-188.8.131.52 (win_x86) therefore FIXED