Created attachment 99393 [details]
XLS with macros
Hi. VBA script that was made with MS office don't work starting with Libre Office 4.2.x
It did work before with Libre Office 4.1.x
I'll add attachment. You'll get an error on document opening and any other function in there.
Sorry one mistake
It did work before with Libre Office 4.0.x and starting with 4.1.x stopped working.
Generally we don't support MS VBA - we recommend you migrate your macros to basic (or python). Since this is a regression I'll at least see if I can bibisect the problem.
(In reply to comment #2)
> Generally we don't support MS VBA - we recommend you migrate your macros to
> basic (or python). Since this is a regression I'll at least see if I can
> bibisect the problem.
Thats not my script, i use whats builtin LibreOffice, basic. But other companies are tend to send files with VBA only as they're using MSO. I understand that its not top priority but if you could fix regression it would be very helpful.
I'm getting errors opening the file all the way back to 3.6 - the "run time error"
Also clicking on at least a couple of the macro buttons I get errors all the way back to 3.6
Did further testing all the way back to 3.5 beta and see the error every single version. Cannot confirm that this is a regression.
I am terribly sorry. I didn't check for myself(and trusted co-wroker's words) before but now i've ended up with same results as you. Won't happen again. Hope i am not going to be banned from bugtracker for this.
It appears that the only thing changed is that VBA script that loads now even though the settings doesn't have directory marked as trusted in macros security settings. And that caused a problem to work with data because each time pressing on a cell would start script that doesn't work.
I am really sorry, thanks for time.