Bug Hunting Session
Bug 80326 - [Missing translation]: Options -> left side dialogue aren't translated - Italian version.
Summary: [Missing translation]: Options -> left side dialogue aren't translated - Ita...
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Localization (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
4.3.0.1 rc
Hardware: All All
: highest major
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2014-06-21 12:09 UTC by Riccardo Vianello
Modified: 2014-07-20 14:19 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Attachments
the image of the option on the left side where these text aren't translated into italian language. (123.44 KB, image/jpg)
2014-06-21 12:09 UTC, Riccardo Vianello
Details
Options Dialogue of the LibreOffice 4.3Rc2 is not translated into italian language but it remains into english (151.83 KB, image/jpeg)
2014-07-06 14:51 UTC, Riccardo Vianello
Details
Here there is the language Setting "UI" italian (172.06 KB, image/jpeg)
2014-07-06 14:53 UTC, Riccardo Vianello
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Riccardo Vianello 2014-06-21 12:09:55 UTC
Created attachment 101480 [details]
the image of the option on the left side where these text aren't translated into italian language.

Description: When i've upgrade to the version 4.3.0 RC1 and i click on the "Tools" menu and i click on the "Options" entry on this submenu, the software shows a new popup where there are more options
On the left side the section where there are the arguments of the options aren't translated into italian language but they remain into english language. (Screenshot 1)

Step by Step:
1)I load a Writer document
2)I click on the "Tools" menu
3)The software shows a submenu and i click on the "Options"
4)The software shows a popup where there are some option
5)On the left side where there are some arguments of the option, these phrases aren't translated into italian language but they remain into english language (Screenshot 1)

SO:Windows 8 Pro
Size Monitor:1366x768
Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
Language: Italian/ all language
Comment 1 Kevin Suo 2014-06-21 12:30:37 UTC
I can confirm that the "Tools - Options" dialog is not fully translated into Italian in 4.3.0.1.

However, this is a translation issue, and I can see from pootle server that Italian translation for 4.3 is now 100% completed.

The most recent translation activity was June 16 on Monday, when the localizer uploaded some po files. Based on the wiki description, Monday was the deadline for code freeze. 

So I am sure the translation would be incorporated in the next 4.3.0.2 release.
Comment 2 Julien Nabet 2014-06-21 12:40:40 UTC
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today + French UI, I could reproduce this too.

Andras: one for you?
Comment 3 Alfredo Parisi 2014-06-21 12:49:36 UTC
I can confirm that the "Tools - Options" dialog is not fully translated into Italian in 4.3.0.1.
Comment 4 Adolfo Jayme 2014-06-21 18:34:28 UTC
As per comment 1, closing this. Everything that had to be done has been now done. The next RC will include any translation changes.
Comment 5 Riccardo Vianello 2014-07-06 14:51:51 UTC
Created attachment 102327 [details]
Options Dialogue of the LibreOffice 4.3Rc2 is not translated into italian language but it remains into english

Interface options dialogue into english language on the RC2
Comment 6 Riccardo Vianello 2014-07-06 14:53:52 UTC
Created attachment 102328 [details]
Here there is the language Setting "UI" italian

Here the interface (UI) of LibreOffice is into italian language.
Comment 7 Riccardo Vianello 2014-07-06 15:00:14 UTC
This issue about of italian language on the 4.3 Rc2 isn't fixed.

The UI is already translated into italian language

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/it/libo_ui/translate/cui/source/options.po#unit=67912636

SO:Windows 8 Pro
Size Monitor:1366x768
Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
Language: Italian

the image https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=102327 and https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=102328 i've these option into english language instead of italian language.

please fix this issue.
Comment 8 Riccardo Vianello 2014-07-19 14:09:17 UTC
This issue is still present to 4.3 RC3, this issues isn't fixed because in the "Options" there are still in english language instead of italian language.
Comment 9 Kevin Suo 2014-07-20 02:11:19 UTC
I confirm that in Italy UI, the left side of "Options" diaglog is not localized.

I see these strings are already translated some months ago on pootle:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/it/libo_ui/translate/cui/source/options.po#unit=67912636

But on UI, they are still in English, since 4.3.0.1.

Set to highest MAJOR.
Comment 10 Andras Timar 2014-07-20 06:49:28 UTC
Localized in Pootle but not in git. Either it is a mismerge from Pootle, or these strings were not localized long ago. --> Cloph
Comment 11 Kevin Suo 2014-07-20 08:24:27 UTC
(In reply to comment #10)
> Either it is a mismerge from Pootle,
This is possible
 
> or these strings were not localized long ago.
This is not possible, because at the time the bug reporter filed this bug (June 21), I checked in pootle and confirm those strings were translated already. See comment 1.
Comment 12 Valter Mura 2014-07-20 14:19:58 UTC
It should be fixed now.
The problem was that in Pootle there was no indication of the non-translated strings. That's to say: you didn't see the non-translated strings online, but if you opened the file, the program indicated them.

The translated ones has been uploaded, now.

It was a possible mismerge of Pootle.