Following discussion in bug #65671 I have changed the Bug report to an Enhancement request.
Please consider changing Formula arguments to English when Formulas are *deliberately* set to English by the user.
Repeating what is argued in bug report #65671
"If a user selects the "Use English function names" (under Tools> Options> LibreOffice Calc> Formula) then it is because he/she is used to typing formulas in English.
In this situation it doesn't make sense that valid arguments are expected in the language defined in Locale Settings."
I add to this that Outputs should also be in English. It doesn't make sense that every calculation is in English and then the output is in the local language (e.g. #NOME instead of #NAME or FALSO instead of FALSE)
thanks for reporting :)