Platform : Windows 7/64 & Version: 126.96.36.199
Build ID: 67f5430184326974072b65403ef1d9d934fc4481
Outline parameter of TOC Index lost on save
Steps to reproduce
1. File> New> Text
2. Type Foo
3. Apply Heading1 (paragraph style)
4. Insert> Index and tables> Index and tables
5. Index/Table tab, select type "Table of Contents"
6. Verify that "Create from: Outline" is checked
7. Ok to Close
Expected & actual result : the TOC index is created
8. Save the document, File> reload
9. Right click the index> Edit
Expected result : "Create from: Outline" still checked
Actual result : uncheck
So, the index is deleted if it is updated.
Reproduce (fr-qa) with Version: 188.8.131.52 Build ID: 67f5430184326974072b65403ef1d9d934fc4481
Windows 7 Edition Familliale Premium Service Pack1
So I set status to new
there is something odd too with the next control: additional styles.
Already reported... sorry
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 79358 ***