choosing a color for a drawing object causes crash.
how to repoduce the bug:
- draw an object such as a rectangle.
- click on area color to choose a color.
- writer crashes.
Notice also that color drop list is empty.
here is the backtrace
Created attachment 102308 [details]
from gdb on core file, with symbols
I have managed to provoke a segfault in (whitespace added):
#0 0x00007fc739bef5f8 in XPropertyList::Count (this=0x0)
The terminal output ends with three occurrences of the message
Reference::operator->() : null body
(1) Create new Writer document "Untitled 1".
(2) If the window does not have the Drawing toolbar at the bottome,
then select View > Toolbars > Drawing. Program displays Drawing
toolbar at bottom of the LibreOffice window; mouse cursor is
(3) If the shape icon is not Rectangle, right-click the icon and
select Rectangle from the pop-up menu. Program again displays the
ellipse icon and the tooltip is still Ellipse. I see this as a
bug in itself. The mouse cursor becomes a cross-hair.
(4) If the shape icon in Drawing toolbar is Rectangle, click Rectangle
icon. Mouse cursor becomes crosshair.
(5) In the document area, drag mouse cursor a bit. Program displays a
blue rectangle with handles.
(6) Click within the blue rectangle. No visible result.
(7) Right-click within the blue rectangle. Program presents pop-up
(8) In pop-up menu, select "Area...".
Program action expected: to present window Area, tab Area; Section
contains dropdown list with Color selected, and list of colors
shows "Blue 9" selected.
Program action observed: segfault.
This observation is from master commit dc795cb, fetched 2014-07-02
2357 UTC, configured:
built and running on debian-wheezy 64-bit.
For comparison, I see no crash with LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 as delivered
Correcting comment 1: The master version that I fetched on 2014-07-02 is 397362d.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 81147 ***