http://www.publicguardian-scotland.gov.uk/docs/Fee%20Schedule%2001-04-10.doc is a table spanning three pages.
Calc displays it as two pages with page 3 superimposed on top of page 2 - therefore only page 1 is readable.
I see the same issue with LibO 188.8.131.52 under Win7x64
(In reply to comment #0)
> Calc displays it ...
Presumably this was a reference to Writer as it is a DOC file. Component set to Writer. Opening the DOC under GNU/Linux using:
- v184.108.40.206 OOO330m19 Build: 401
- v220.127.116.11 OOO340m1 Build: 602
- v18.104.22.168 Build ID: 3215f89-f603614-ab984f2-7348103-1225a5b
- v22.214.171.124 Build ID: e183d5b
- v126.96.36.199 Build ID: 2e2573268451a50806fcd60ae2d9fe01dd0ce24
- v188.8.131.52 Build ID: 40ff705089295be5be0aae9b15123f687c05b0a
- v184.108.40.206 Build ID: 3fd416d4c6db7d3204c17ce57a1d70f6e531ee21
- v220.127.116.11 Build ID: edfb5295ba211bd31ad47d0bad0118690f76407d
- v18.104.22.168.alpha0+ Build ID: df73f4115cfe4d07e4159adf087571687eb173ec TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@46-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-09-25_23:06:16
... v3.3-4.0 render the document as expected (or at least without the reported table overlap) while v4.1+ render it with the indicated overlap. Version set to 22.214.171.124. Because the document is password protected it is difficult to determine the nature of the contents i.e., how the table is arranged etc. If a non-protected version could be provided that would be helpful in this respect.
PossibleRegression tag added to whiteboard.
The file linked in comment 0 has moved or been deleted.
Unless the file can be located, no further investigation will be possible.
Setting -> NEEDINFO
Created attachment 112390 [details]
Attached is copy of the doc file which doesn't open correctly.
Thanks for that. I can see the file and the problem now.
Setting back to -> NEW
Migrating Whiteboard tags to Keywords: (possibleRegression)
overlap problem can no longer be reproduced in
Build ID: ae3ec79354f7b4967e736c6a4cd7c08fc52e2b7d
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.2; UI Render: default;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
thus, closing this as RESOLVED WORKSFORME
Still there both in 126.96.36.199 and master build (d4936e876b1b965505ee2e82efaa35eef65d2135) / Windows 7.
Ouch, my bad, I couldn't reproduce it in master because I had 4e07258cbd1f4fb16d6ce2174fb5c74c3b36da33 reverted, which is the commit that introduced the problem. Closing it a dupe of bug 78756. Sorry for the noise
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 78756 ***
I'd say a duplicate of Bug 112346 because it opens fine now.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 112346 ***