Created attachment 104302 [details]
"TestFileA.doc" - File created in "C:\FolderA"
After choose "Use format ODF", the folder showed for next file is the last used and not of the file in use
Steps to reproduce this problem:
1. Copy "TestFileA.doc" e "TestFileB.doc" (see attachments) to two folders as follow:
2. Open the file C:\FolderA\TestFileA.doc
3. Do any change in file (delete a character, for example) and click in "File --> Save". In the window that appear choose "Use format ODF" (see attachment "screen1.png").
4. In the next screen ("Save As"), choose Save the file "TestFileA.odt" in FolderA (see attachment "screen2.png")
5. Close the file TestFileA and Open "C:\TestFileB\TestFileB.doc"
6.Repeat Step 3. Now you see that the window show "C:\FolderA", but should show "C:\FolderB" that is the folder of file in use.
LibreOffice Version 184.108.40.206
Compilation ID: 3be8cda0bddd8e430d8cda1ebfd581265cca5a0f
Windows 7 64 bits
Both in Portuguese (Brazilian)
1. "TestFileA.doc" - File created in "C:\FolderA"
2. "TestFileB.doc" - File created in "C:\FolderB"
3. "Screen1.png" - Screen of "Use format ODF"
4. "Screen2.png" - Screen of file TestFileA
5. "Screen3.png" - Screen of file TestFileB showing incorret folder
Created attachment 104303 [details]
TestFileB.doc - File created in "C:\FolderB"
Created attachment 104304 [details]
"Screen1.png" - Screen of "Use format ODF"
Created attachment 104305 [details]
"Screen2.png" - Screen of file TestFileA
Created attachment 104306 [details]
"Screen3.png" - Screen of file TestFileB showing incorret folder
I can confirm with LO 4.3.4, WIN7
Cannot reproduce with Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: GL; VCL: win;
Gebietsschema: de-AT (de_AT); UI-Sprache: de-DE
Closing as Worksforme.
Please reopen as NEW if you still see the issue.