Created attachment 106018 [details]
Page 2 Header not correct formatting
Version: 188.8.131.52 In the Header the Page number field remain as 1 while the page count correctly increases.
1. A simple page divided into three columns with text and table for recording answers to MC practice questions.
2. Before end of P1 I manually insert PAGE BREAK.
3. Copy and paste Text and tables from P1.
4. Insert Header on P1 and format a)by removing TICK from "Same content on first page"; b) inserting a RIGHT JUSTIFIED TAB; c)INSERT->FIELDS->PAGE NUMBER " of " INSERT->FIELDS->PAGE COUNT; then format so there is an underline border only. Appears to work.
5. Copy Header from P1 and paste into Header on P2. Adjust Text of Header as desired. Noted that the PAGE NUMBER field is incorrect (i.e. is still showing "1").
Expected to see "2 of 2"
Thank you for filing the bug. Please send us a sample document, as this makes it easier for us to track down the problem of the bug.
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INVALID
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Dear Bug Submitter,
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INVALID due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating
system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
on the top section of our bug tracker
-- The LibreOffice QA Team
This INVALID Message was generated on: 2015-05-06