Created attachment 108779 [details]
The file that gets mangled.
An attached .eps file appears to corrupt itself in certain contexts, e.g., printing or PDF generation.
I’m seeing it itermittently. Usually it goes away when I restart LibreOffice, but this particular case seems to be persistent.
Steps to reproduce:
1. … not sure what I did except to attach a .eps file to the document.
See the screenshot.
The graphic should stay as I put it.
Created attachment 108780 [details]
Screenshot that shows the mangling of the .eps image.
(Unfortunately, I seem not to be able to find the .eps image itself …)
Created attachment 108781 [details]
The .eps file that gets corrupted.
Tested on LO 440 dev alpha, on OSX 10.10
*** Bug 89073 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I just noticed this too after updating to 4.3. All my datasheets have EPS images and now they don't print as postscript.
Went back to 4.1 = OK,
4.2 = broke, 4.3=broke, 22.214.171.124=broke.
The problem is that LO is ouputing the thumbnail and not the EPS.
AOO 4.1.1 treats EPS correctly.
Not printing to postscript is different than missing preview generated from pstoedit or imagemagick convert. Back to OSX only and setting as duplicate of bug 67465
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 67465 ***