Created attachment 110922 [details]
9 Serious LibreOffice Calc 18.104.22.168 Bugs
Before sending, I went ahead and added one I'd noticed previously but hadn't added to the list.
Please report bugs in the following manner:
1. Report details in the details box (not in the attachment);
2. One bug per report (do not group);
3. Give reproducible steps in every case;
4. Provide a simple test case for each.
Marking as INVALID - please report 8 separate issues.
Also please don't set importance/priority of your own bugs, leave all as default and let QA prioritize. Thanks
Sorry I should have explained the reasoning behind this:
1. For QA to triage the bug and confirm/prioritize correctly, we need individual bugs, not groupings;
2. A developer is not going to accept a bug if it's actually 9 bugs, it's easier to find developers to tackle 1 issue, than to try to find one trying to tackle 9;
3. In your attachment you said you don't have the time to individually report correctly (or something similar), volunteers donate thousands of hours of time at no cost to you, therefore, we expect users to report good bugs to make the pressure on our volunteers less onerous.
Ultimately the better the reports by you, the more likely a QA member will confirm, and the more likely the issue will be resolved.
FWIW - your prioritizing does not reflect the objective criteria that LibreOffice uses, for more information please see the following flowchart: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg
Most of the issues you stated (although I did not confirm), are normal or minor issues.