We presently have 7 uno commands for image wrapping except one that sets it to parallel (.uno:WrapOn) and enables contour (.uno:WrapContour). MS Word has this wrapping option called 'Tight' and it would be good to have something similar which sets these two options at once and is easily selectable.
Seems to be fixed. Please reopen if not.
A new uno command wasnt created for this.
Easyhack, NEEDINFO for the codepointers
Changing the legacy component ux-advice to Writer.
Removing keyword 'needsDevEval' as this bug is an easyHack
Changing status: NEEDINFO -> NEW
Adding keyword 'needsDevEval'
I would try to resolve this easyhack, I need create new option "Tight" in the wrap options, this new command activate in the same time Page Wrap and Contour.
question: when I click "Tight" only this command need to be selected or Page Wrap and Contour too?
(In reply to Mirco Rondini from comment #8)
> question: when I click "Tight" only this command need to be selected or Page
> Wrap and Contour too?
The contour checkbox will be hidden from view in the dialog and sidebar, so when "Tight" is clicked, it will the only command in the toggled position in this state.
A polite ping, still working on this bug ?
yes, I trying to complete first patch for this or the next week.
first patch near to be completed, tell me if the changes done are corrects:
1) added UNO command for wraptight, added option "Wrap Tight" in wrap menus and button in the sidebar.
2) this new button instantly activate "contour" and do the same things of "wrap parallel".
3) now when you select "wrap parallel" (or wrap left, right, optimal) and you activate "contour" too, instantly switch to "wrap tight", pre-patch they switch to "wrap parallel".
4) if you deactivate "contour" when "wrap tight" is active, switch to "wrap parallel".
5) "Wrap tight" button in the sidebar need new icon, for now I use "wrap parallel" icon.
wait feedbacks and suggestions, thanks
A polite ping, still working on this issue ?
Unassigning, if you want to continue working please reassign yourself.
@Gulsah: Got time to create an uno command which calls two other uno commands :D