Bug Hunting Session
Bug 101999 - Update Autocorrect pt_PT to 2016-09-08
Summary: Update Autocorrect pt_PT to 2016-09-08
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
Alias: None
Product: LibreOffice
Classification: Unclassified
Component: Localization (show other bugs)
Version:
(earliest affected)
5.3.0.0.alpha0+
Hardware: All All
: medium normal
Assignee: Not Assigned
URL:
Whiteboard:
Keywords:
Depends on:
Blocks: AutoCorrect-Complete
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2016-09-08 19:00 UTC by Marco A.G.Pinto
Modified: 2017-06-25 00:58 UTC (History)
5 users (show)

See Also:
Crash report or crash signature:


Attachments
The full pt_PT XML (134.91 KB, text/xml)
2016-09-08 19:00 UTC, Marco A.G.Pinto
Details

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.
Description Marco A.G.Pinto 2016-09-08 19:00:03 UTC
Created attachment 127226 [details]
The full pt_PT XML

Hello!

I have tried everything I could think of and annoyed everyone to try to do it using the repository, but I always get an error after I type:
git commit -m "[pt_PT] Added 50 new words"

Jani helped me cloning the repository into a folder without spaces but even that way it doesn't work.

So I am attaching the file here in Bugzilla in the hope that someone could commit it for me.

It will take me... months? before I annoy you guys again with the autocorrect.

This .xml file was updated:
git pull -r

Then I copied the file from the "pt" folder (there was also a "pt-pt" folder) and grabbed my version and copy/pasted into it using Notepad++.

Then, I used my Hunspell tool "Proofing Tool GUI" to remove the duplicates and sort it.

The number of new words is 50.

Could someone commit it for me?

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Comment 1 Aron Budea 2016-09-08 23:18:25 UTC
I'll help you when I'm back. What was the error message? Did you create a branch first, and add the changed file to the commit?
Comment 2 Marco A.G.Pinto 2016-09-08 23:32:57 UTC
(In reply to Aron Budea from comment #1)
> I'll help you when I'm back. What was the error message? Did you create a
> branch first, and add the changed file to the commit?

I followed Dennis Rockz steps:
1) git pull -r
   1.1) Got the .xml file and merged my version and removed duplicates + sort
   1.2) replaced the current with mine
2) git add DocumentList.xml
3) git diff
4) git commit -m "[pt_PT] Added 50 new words"
5) git push


It fails on step 4).

Error message:
error: cannot spawn .git/hooks/pre-commit: No such file or directory
Comment 3 Aron Budea 2016-09-08 23:49:46 UTC
Thanks! Dennis might rock, but you really need to create a new branch, and commit from there, otherwise pulling again later will cause problems. However, it seems the primary issue is something else. Let's return to it later.

Next time don't forget to add such details right away, they're really important and useful :).
Comment 4 Tiago Santos 2016-09-28 13:56:24 UTC
@ Marco,

This changes and the ones I introduced were pushed to master this weekend.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/29249

Please, confirm and close this thread if appropriate.
Comment 5 jani 2016-09-28 13:59:52 UTC
closed as pr patch.