User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0 SeaMonkey/2.40
Build Identifier: 188.8.131.52 / 31dd62db80d4e60af04904455ec9c9219178d620
When a frame (double thin line, maybe other lines too) was added to range of cells, then desired frame is visible until file reopening (save+load again).
This error occurs when the sheet was stored in ods format. When saved in xls, then the frame is drawn correctly, when reopened.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select a range of cells
2. Select Format / Cell
3. Set border for outer edges (double line, or other), pres OK
4. Desires frame occurs
5. Save file in ods format
6. Open file - frame is missing.
7. Repeat 1-5 for xls
8. Open file - frame presents
This error occurred both in actual and previous versions of LibreOffice
Reset User Profile?No
I can confirm that double lined-borders are not saved in .ods format. They are saved in .xls and .xlsx format.
Libreoffice 184.108.40.206 x 64, Windows 10 Professional.
For me the problem happens 100% of the time with double lined border (the bottom style in the Line Style drop-down box).
Steps to duplicate:
- I am not using the Libreoffice quickstarter
- exit all libreoffice apps
- start up calc
- highlight a range of cells (doesn't seem to matter which cells). I clicked on cell b2. Held down shift and then clicked d4 to highlight cells b2 to d4
- I clicked the format menu at the top and selected cells
- Under the Line Arrangement I clicked "set outer border only". However, it doesn't seem to matter what you pick...they all have the same problem.
- Under Line Style drop down I selected the bottom double-border
- click ok
- from the file menu select save as "doubleouter.odp" (any .odp filename)
- from the file menu select save as "doubleouter.xls" (any .xls filename)
- from the file menu select save as "doubleouter.xlsx" (any .xlsx filename)
- all files were saved to the desktop, not that it matters
- I closed Libreoffice
- double-click on doubleouter.odp result: border is missing!
- double-click on doubleouter.xls result: correct, border is shown
- double-click on doubleouter.xlsx result: correct, border is shown
Expected result: double-line borders are saved in native odp format and not lost.
I only noticed the problem with double-line borders. But it happens 100% of the time.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 88827 ***