Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha1 (x64)
Build ID: f4ca1573fcf445164c068c1046ab5d084e1b005f
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default;
Locale: en-AU (en_AU); Calc: group
With the new "Table Styles" sidebar, any attempt to modify a table style crashes LO.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Insert a table (any size) into a Writer page.
2. In the "Styles & Formatting" sidebar select the new "Table Styles" tab.
3. Apply any of the available styles to the table.
4. Right click on the applied style and select "Modify" from the context menu.
5. LO will crash with: LibreOfficeDev 5.3 - Fatal Error
/home/user/libreoffice/instdir/program/gdbtrace:9: Error in sourced command file:
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: 3498ed37527b7af795f00dc6a55c11e65a313186
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.7; UI Render: default;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on October 18th 2016
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 101648 ***