Step to reproduce:
1. Select View - Toolbar Layout - Notebookbar
2. Select View - Notebookbar - Contextual Group
3. Select View - Notebookbar - Contextual Single
4. Select View - Notebookbar - Tabbed
5. Select Rulers - Vertical Ruler
Observed behavior: Libreoffice Crashes
Build ID: 64d3bd38c9242c1cc114f6e68bf13475ef679b73
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.2; UI Render: default; VCL: gtk2; Layout Engine: old;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
Maxim Monastirsky committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#103624 Avoid double init of controls in SidebarToolBox
It will be available in 5.3.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.
wow, that was fast. Thank you Maxim