Function Wizard should remember last category and offer it this to us during actual session. Its really irritating when you teach 10+ students, each student in hour uses Function Wizard 10+ times, and all the time they have to switch to Last Used Category, or another. Pls add this to application. Thank you.
Please provide better reproducible steps. It's always better to have enumerated steps that clearly tell us what to do and what you see. Examples can be found here:
Don't assume we have any clue what you're trying to accomplish - many QA members and devs don't use most of the features in LibreOffice so users need to clearly delineate the steps. Also, superfluos text like how irritating something is doesn't help anyone ;) Thanks
Firstly, sorry for the irritating word.
* Run Calc.
* Write few numbers.
* Click Function Wizard or Insert - Function.
* Select category Last used instead All.
* Choose f.e. Average, select numbers and OK. You have average of those numbers.
* Click Fucntion Wizard again /assume you like to have max of numbers/.
* Now we would like to see category Last Used /as we have choosed it before/ and not All again. Now you have to click category again and Last used again.
Hope its more clear.
Thanks, confirmed and edited summary.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: 1fce5b024e9f25c3fcef2537a22474ece0dc416f
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.8; UI Render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on December 10th 2016