After I enabled OpenGL, I found first Tangut character per vertical texts looks clipped.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open attachment 128899 [details] with LODev 5.3.0 beta2
2. Replacing the font face as Tangut N4694
See my screenshots.
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Created attachment 129888 [details]
Screenshot with OpenGL
Created attachment 129889 [details]
Screenshot without OpenGL
This problem disappeared in LO 5.3.2, but glyph orientation failed (bug 100936).
Version: 22.214.171.124.0+ (x64)
Build ID: c8f0a37ff804e6329b21a4b7bfabb0667263c6e5
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.19; UI Render: GL; Layout Engine: new;
Locale: zh-CN (zh_CN); Calc: group