1. Open attachment 124235 [details]
2. Open Find and replace dialog
3. While in Find field, click Format (hidden behind More options)
4. Font effects - Color, change to Automatic
5. While in Replace field, click Format
6. Font effects - Underlining, change to (Without)
Note that in 5.4 the font color setting refuses to change to Automatic.
Split from bug 99038
Win 7 Pro 64-bit, Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
Build ID: 0312e1a284a7d50ca85a365c316c7abbf20a4d22
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Windows 6.1; UI Render: default;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI); Calc: CL
(I tried with 3.5, but it crashes upon opening the file)
(In reply to Buovjaga from comment #0)
> Note that in 5.4 the font color setting refuses to change to Automatic.
This was actually not so severe as bug 106080 reveals.
As I was now able to test with 5.4, I no longer reproduce the hang!
I also tested on Windows 7 with 5.4 and same result.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: 7ec0500e20cf273d70c4fbddb4063b8f8295307c
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.9; UI Render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on February 18th 2016