When I try to change a displayed data series fill bakcground some issue is coming up. One of these is that when I try to set a simple color on Area tab it does not work.
(enchanchement) It also would be good to make available to set pie chart colors seperately inside a series, not only globally for the selected series.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open test document
2. Double click on chart -> enter edit mode
3. Double click on series (slices of pie chart) -> Data Series dialog is opened
4. Set some color background on Area tab
5. Close dialog ->nothing is changed
1. Same steps as in first case (1-3)
2. Set a gradient background and close dialog -> pie chart slices gets a gradient back color.
3. Open Data Series dialog again and set a color background on Area tab
4. Pie chart slices are not displayed with the set color, but the default ones (blue, red, yellow)
Setting color bakcground behaves wierd.
Setting color bakcground should work on an expected manner.
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36
Created attachment 131134 [details]
Some simple pie chart
Repro with document.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: ac8197327d3ef4f3c94fb0746393863404df086b
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.9; UI Render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on February 11th 2016
** Please read this message in its entirety before responding **
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!