When I try to change a displayed data series fill bakcground some issue is coming up. One of these is that when I try to set a simple color on Area tab it does not work.
(enchanchement) It also would be good to make available to set pie chart colors seperately inside a series, not only globally for the selected series.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open test document
2. Double click on chart -> enter edit mode
3. Double click on series (slices of pie chart) -> Data Series dialog is opened
4. Set some color background on Area tab
5. Close dialog ->nothing is changed
1. Same steps as in first case (1-3)
2. Set a gradient background and close dialog -> pie chart slices gets a gradient back color.
3. Open Data Series dialog again and set a color background on Area tab
4. Pie chart slices are not displayed with the set color, but the default ones (blue, red, yellow)
Setting color bakcground behaves wierd.
Setting color bakcground should work on an expected manner.
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36
Created attachment 131134 [details]
Some simple pie chart
Repro with document.
Arch Linux 64-bit, KDE Plasma 5
Build ID: ac8197327d3ef4f3c94fb0746393863404df086b
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.9; UI Render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: group
Built on February 11th 2016