Created attachment 132279 [details]
screen capture of bug
I've just installed LO 184.108.40.206 (x64) to see if printing bugs reported are corrected, and to see if my extension (written in LO Basic) works fine with this new version.
The first time i start one of my basic procedure, the basic editor opens to tell my that parenthesis are missings one some function calls.
The same extension loaded in LO 220.127.116.11 works fine.
I did'nt test it on all version since 18.104.22.168 because bugs encountered in printing after 22.214.171.124 are blocking for my work and the work of my coworkers.
It's very annoying to see that LO 126.96.36.199 isn't able to reload an extension.
Thanks in advance
Created attachment 132280 [details]
the extension built under LO 188.8.131.52 containing basic script
Sorry, i've forgot something. For a work, I had to load my extension in Loo 184.108.40.206 x64.
Loading extension worked fine at this time.
I've tested to load my module on LO 220.127.116.11 32 bits (x86), the same problem occurs, some parenthesis are lost.
Hello, i've uninstalled LO 18.104.22.168 and installed Lo 22.214.171.124 x86. When I install my extension, loading my Basic script is fine and all my macros are working. It's a bug that appears in the last released version.
Yes, this is a duplicate of bug 106529. it should be fixed in LibreOffice 5.3.2
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 106529 ***
Just a notice.
It's a bug, but not a bug in newer LO. It's a bug in older LO that just allowed *WRONG* basic syntax to pass. Your extension contains that basic where syntax is incorrect, and older LO just puts virtual closing parenthesis where it sees fit. LO 5.3.1 checks correctly, and shows you the error. As it's decided that this functionality should be only landed in 5.4, it is reverted for now in 5.3.2, but will return in 5.4, and then unfixed extensions will not work anymore.
after doing a closer check, I can confirm that this bug was in LO 126.96.36.199 (and 188.8.131.52). There is effectivly a missing parenthesis in my source and LO 184.108.40.206 won't complain about it when i run my scripts. It could be the same origin for Extension TexMaths in bug 106529.
I'll check all my basic scripts to correct this before next version.