How to reproduce:
1. open a .odt file in editing mode.
2. insert some text until you fill the current page and a new page is supposed to be created to accommodate new text.
3. However we don't see new page showing up.
4. close the document and save.
5. reopen it and you will see the new page you created.
Build ID: 076ed44
Mert Tümer committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
[Pardus] tdf#107026 render the new page without reopen the document
It will be available in 6.1.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.